Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 22: August 17, 2011

Well, I was wrong about the sky today. This morning it was actually still clear, and I think it would have remained clear if it wasn't for the rain clouds. So while it wasn't as sunny as yesterday, it wasn't as hot either, which was a nice change. My window is open now and I don't even have to use the fan and it's pretty cool in my room--almost so cool that I need to put socks on!

This morning I left for class pretty early. It was cool and breezy out, and there were already many people walking around even though it was before 7. I stopped on the way to school and got some street food. Some egg/bread type thing wrapped around potatoes and carrots, with I think some sauce or spices. It was very good, and very filling. Here's a picture of it:



When I got to school, I sat outside for a while to enjoy the weather and study before being stuck in my classroom for 4 hours. Today we talked about or exams next week. Monday from 8-10 is the written test. Then half the class will do the oral exam from 10-12. Then Tuesday, the other half is doing the oral exam from 10-12. Unfortunately, I am going on Tuesday and can't just get the test over with on Monday, but I guess I can't complain because it means I have more time to study.

Tomorrow I plan to review a lot more. I started yesterday, but didn't review much today. If it's nice, I'm going to maybe walk home again and look around some more. I'm planning on going shopping this weekend or early next week. And hopefully go to the Summer Palace next week also. I will have more time because I get out of class early on Monday after our test, and Tuesday I will only be there for about a half hour for the speaking exam.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment