Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 16: August 11, 2011

I want to go home.
I wish I could go home. Not that I am having a bad time. But I just want to be at home with everyone. I've had a good time here, but now I feel done with it. Spending two more weeks here isn't ideal. I know it will probably go pretty fast, but just thinking about it makes me not want to be here even more, and makes me dread the next two weeks. It's hard to explain. I'm not necessarily sad right now being away from home. But I just want to see everyone and do things I normally do at home.

It doesn't help that I still can't really talk. Hopefully my voice will be back tomorrow, because being a mute is really not fun at all. If I was a mute for forever, I think I would go crazy.

Tomorrow is Friday, then I only have one more week of classes left. Hopefully this weekend will go okay. I really want to get out and see more of Beijing, and I know if I do that I will start having a better time again and time will pass faster so I can get home quicker.

I'd better get to bed. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment